Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Suggestion List

arcticgypsy

New Viking
Reaction score
I've been playing the game for a while now. Loving the "Retro feel" to the game. First time I had to fetch my corpse it took me back to the '90s playing the first EverQuest game where corpse runs were constant. (Those of you who played EQ back then know exactly what I mean lol)

Valheim has some great features, but there are a few things I would like to see added or tweaked. Thought I'd do a list rather than do individual posts. I'll update this one as I come across things.

PLAYER MODELS
Better female model: As a longtime female gamer, I'm happy you have given us the option to choose a female character but please make a more feminine looking character...preferably thinner, with a chest, and please get rid of the "giant man hands" lol

CONSTRUCTION
Half sized Angled Beams: For those tight spots
Triangle and rounded floor tiles: Better fit for rounded or angled walls
Flat Roof tiles: there are times when flat vs the angled roof tiles would be a better fit.
Adjustments: Ability to move / rotate items you have already placed so you don't have to delete ( a shift click maybe )

CULTIVATING
Cultivation Radius: Ability to set the radius for cultivation (Soil, grass etc)...Maybe mouse wheel up down to change area it covers.
Garden Gnomes: that can speed harvest time on food items

CRAFTING
Deconstruct: Ability to deconstruct crafted armor / weapons and recover some of the materials
Bookshelf: that would allow you to increase your skills
Glass: Ability to craft windows or decor that would improve comfort level
Dye recipies: Made from berries etc so that you can dye gear different colors
Paint: so you can paint your buildings
Decore: Items like books, curtains, nicknaks that will help boost comfort

GAMEPLAY
Diving: Ability to dive down into the water, maybe craftable diving helms

Hotbar: Add more hot bar slots . 8 is not enough

GEAR
Diving helm: would allow you to dive down to mine, or gather drops that are out of reach
Boots of stamina: would allow you to run further / longer (maybe have upgrades that let you run faster)

Last edited: