Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Welcome thread :O

makemoreloveTTV

New Viking
Reaction score
Hi!
My name is
What?
My name is
Who?
My name is
Chika-chika
Slim Shady

What's up people? Who are you?

I'm self-destructively addicted gamer.
30 something + years old.
I have 0 interest in doing anything than sitting on my old PC.
I never did sports.
I like pepsi.
Still with a godlike body.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Glad to see a fellow Viking on the forums. Take a look around and let me know if you have any suggestions :D

RedSamurai

Local Viking
Reaction score
I adore this game. Thank you guys from Iron Gate. I made a couple of years ago)Viking.jpgViking_2.jpg

CapnGramma

Local Viking
Reaction score
Hi

Online I’m CapnGramma, a double entendre based on my two favorite things. I am a Captain in the Civil Air Patrol, Civilian Auxiliary of the USAF, and I am a grandmother. Sometimes I joke that I’m a superhero, Cap’n Gramma and my superpower is putting babies to sleep.

I’m coming to this game with a MineCraft background and love the ability to adjust keybinds so they’re the same in both games. I actually changed some in my MineCraft settings to match your defaults.

My favorite games are sandbox style. I have some fine motor coordination problems, due to an old neck injury. This means I’m terrible at fighting. I love that Valheim lets me take as much time as I want to level up to beating Bosses. Once I’m a little more comfortable with the game I will join a cooperative online group.