Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Óðinn Gear

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Ragnarök Ýmirreiði,
But you can call me Rag for short.

I guess I'm not the first, nor the second, and I doubt I'll be the last Viking posting about these items, looking for a generous soul with an extra access to these sought after items.

Not too long ago, I heard about Valheim for the first time in a video, and I immediately went on to search about it on Steam, and to my surprise, I was shocked with the game, the first 10 seconds of video had me hyped up to the skies, the rest of it quickly sealed the deal, and I began my adventure on the 10th Norse World.

As an Ásatrú, playing this game was very meaningful to me religiously, as even though it is a videogame, if made me feel closer to the gods, and while playing, after having explored a lot of what the game has to offer, having travelled through every biome in the current game, I decided to make a new world and a new character to mess around in creative mode and let my imagination take the wheel, as I did so, I managed to find out about the legendary Cloak and Hood of Óðinn, as well as his Drinking Horn.

Upon research online, I found out that it was a gift for early supporters of the game, and that the only way of obtaining it today, would be to try my luck on the forums.

Unfortunately for me, who isn't much connected with super new games, I had no idea that this brilliant game existed during it's early phase, and so, I never really had a chance at getting these 3 items. So I've decided to set sail on my "Langskip" once more, this time to the distant biome of Valheim Forums,

If you are reading this, and is willing to either share/give away, or sell these legendary items. Please contact me.

My discord below:
Konungr Ragnarök#0522

(Obs: If you do hit me up on discord, I kindly ask that you notify me here as well, because most of the time I'm going around Valheim doing stuff, so I forget to check my Discord.)