Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

A consolidated workbench to repair everything

Indysligo

Local Viking
Reaction score
With Mistlands, I must stop at 4 workstations to fix all my gear. For the most part, it's one or two items at each workstation (hammer and hoe at the original workbench, pickaxe and axe at the forge, bow and sword at the black forge, and feather cape at the galdr table.) Still nothing gets repaired at the artisan table. What I'm suggesting is a special workbench that repairs everything. To build it, you need a bit of refined eitr, a black core, 10 fine wood, and 2 black metal. As an added bonus, when repairing something at this special table, the item gets a 5 or 10% bonus to its durability.

Jerxes

Local Viking
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a bit excessive.

The Black Forge Cooler upgrade for the Black Forge should allow repairs to items from the regular forge.
The cooler already requires Copper, so you have the same restrictions on being able to portal a repair table to a new location.

Alternately, a black marble upgrade to the regular Forge could allow Lv1 Black Forge repairs, Eitr for Lv 2. An Eitr upgrade for the workbench could enable repairing Lv 1 Galdr Magic Stump items. That kind of thing.