Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Anyone have an extra Early Supporters DLC code they aren't using?~

kaylimoon

New Viking
Reaction score
As the title says~ I'm looking for someone who's willing to part with an extra early DLC code or 2 ^^ I prefer 2 because of a friend, but will settle for just myself if I can~
Please add me on Discord if you are willing~ Thank you~
Fiora Rose#7679

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As the title says~ I'm looking for someone who's willing to part with an extra early DLC code or 2 ^^ I prefer 2 because of a friend, but will settle for just myself if I can~
Fiora Rose#7679
If there is enough interest on the forums I may look at doing giveaways of Valheim copies on steam. Let me know what you think is a good idea for contests / giveaway events to help the forums grow and get new players into Valheim!

RedSamurai

Local Viking
Reaction score
If there is enough interest on the forums I may look at doing giveaways of Valheim copies on steam. Let me know what you think is a good idea for contests / giveaway events to help the forums grow and get new players into Valheim!
good idea

Bloodhex

Local Viking
Reaction score
Fiora Rose#7679
Yes I would also like to have, have unfortunately too late only Valheim on the screen, otherwise I would have bought a copy much earlier. I think it goes to many so. If necessary sell as DLC for a few bucks, seems fair to me.

kaylimoon

New Viking
Reaction score
Yes I would also like to have, have unfortunately too late only Valheim on the screen, otherwise I would have bought a copy much earlier. I think it goes to many so. If necessary sell as DLC for a few bucks, seems fair to me.

I mean heck I know it was given to the Early supporters of the game, but why not just let us buy it for like $5 as a DLC in Steam?~ The people who helped early on get it free, and everyone else pay for it. I'd be fine with that, and it supports further development. A lot of people would buy it.

AlchemicalNite

New Viking
Reaction score
I would also be interested in trying to buy a copy of the early access DLC if anyone has a copy. I like the cosmetic stuff and was disappointed to find that I missed out on it. My discord is NiteSwordsman#0207 if anyone has one available.

Lucifer Morningstar

New Viking
Reaction score
Hate to bump an old thread, but I also agree.
I'd pay for them, too.
And if per chance anyone has any spare keys - please PM me, I'd love one.

Heddhanta

New Viking
Reaction score
If anyone has extra keys, plz add me on discord Zane#8173 thx. Unlucky i didnt notice earlier about Valheim, i started like 1 week after release :(, and unlucky cant buy that dlc haha

CaptnRobAnybody

New Viking
Reaction score
Wish I had been around for the cosmetics so I will throw my hat in the ring as CaptnRobAnybody#7020 on discord and hope for a kind soul that has an extra steam code or two