Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Cape and Helm of Odin

Gonor_gt

New Viking
Reaction score
Hey, I starting playing this game about 2 weeks ago with a free copy I stole off of the internet. 4 days later I loved it so much I bought and PAID for it on steam. I am about 150 days in and just finished my fight with Moder. I cannot express how much I love the game. I was never one for the genre until a friend showed me Valheim. I discovered on the stolen edition that there was a cape and helm of Odin, and I still have them sitting in a chest but I can no longer equip them. I never knew about the game until my friend showed me about 3 weeks ago, and therefore I never had a chance of being part of the beta/alpha? Is there anyway I can still get them? PLEASE HELP!

Cpt Caveat

New Viking
Reaction score
No doubt this is not the reply you were looking for but I am also in a similar situation.
Got Valheim back on Feb 17th and currently at 398.8 hours of play time.
I’m hooked. I absolutely love it and sadly I’ve only been posting on Reddit so far. I can’t believe I neglected the official forums so long and I’m a bit embarrassed because of it.

I understand the code for the Odin items was for Beta, but I’m also interested if anyone has a code available or even for purchase. I realized I also have probably missed the boat on this but I can’t begin to explain the joy it would bring me to have my own copy of these items.

*edit i’m not sure if I really believe it but I found some website that said they had sold such Valheim keys for $400 and $500.... if that’s the case then I’m pretty sure that boat came, left, was sunk by pirates, the wreckage then plundered by scavengers, and the spoils traded for a drink and pleasurable company at the nearest tavern.

Last edited: