Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Trophy Weapons

YungNa$tyy

New Viking
Reaction score
I loved the deer hammer idea as it gave me a use for all of my deer heads. I was thinking it would be dope if there were other weapons that you could craft using trophies! I feel like more viable weapons would give me and the boys more reason to grind and revisit old biomes. Boss weapons crafted using the boss trophies would also add a decent amount of replay value (kinda like dark souls). Also more variety in weapons would make pvp more valuable.

Onyx

New Viking
Reaction score
I loved the deer hammer idea as it gave me a use for all of my deer heads. I was thinking it would be dope if there were other weapons that you could craft using trophies! I feel like more viable weapons would give me and the boys more reason to grind and revisit old biomes. Boss weapons crafted using the boss trophies would also add a decent amount of replay value (kinda like dark souls). Also more variety in weapons would make pvp more valuable.
I agree, I just killed a serpent yesterday when crossing the oceans for exploration and alls I got was dropped meat...

I've only killed 1 so far, so not sure if trophy head drops are rarer or serpents only drop meat everytime??

Thought maybe I could get a trophy head or some serpent teeth or eyeballs or scales that all could be used to craft certain power buffs or mead or even a powerful boss weapon that could be forged using parts of the animal