Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Two in One Request...If You Please

Eruelest

Local Viking
Reaction score
It would be really great if the crafting section was in categories. Food, Armor, Ammo, Weapons ,Crafting all in their own sections or seperated tabs. Further categorizing , such as Knives, Swords, Spears...would be awesome too. I know this game blew up in popularity, faster than you all imagined and changes are probably overwhelming; but these thing would makes crafting a bit more organized.

The second thing is, and I wish I knew the technical name for it, but when crafting, building...that yellow box thingy for placement...needs to either be a smidgen more transparent or less obscuring. It's difficult for us new to all this people...or maybe just for me, to see through / around it. There is no way I have found to even see where dotted lines for placing/spacing or to line something up, because of funky camera angles (such as trying to place something high up and not being able to see where it will line up with the floor...but again, maybe that's just me)...but that box seems to get in the way. Can you all kind of let us see better through it? That was kind of three things, wasn't' it? Hehe...Sorry!

Thank you for hearing me out!