Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Way too much damage.

Tobbins

New Viking
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a new-ish player of Valheim and I have to say, it is the best game I have played so far. This being said, I do have to issues I have found in my time with it so far: Wolves do to much damage and/or attack to fast. Blob poison does to much damage and/or the timer for the poison is too long. The javelin fullings in the plains too an insane amount of damage, even with maxed out padded armor.

Thank you for such a great game, these are just some things I have found.

Jerxes

Local Viking
Reaction score
Hi Tobbins - I understand where you're coming from on those challenges, and I agreed with you on each point for a while - but have since found strategies and tactics in the game to make all of those enemies into a much more manageable threat. They've done a great job of letting you combine an array of medium advantages without having a one-best-way to do most things.

I would not want them to make those creatures less dangerous. I like that there are different fighting styles needed for different opponents.

I can share some methods if you want, either general concept style, or more specific how-to depending on how much you like exploring that stuff yourself.