Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Disable specific items from pickup

KingTuttski

New Viking
Reaction score
I sometimes wish there was a way to tell the interface to not auto-pickup specific items. Just as an example, I have a full chest of Greydwarf eyes and no need for more than that for quite some time. Or trophies... I really don't need any more Greydwarf trophies. It's a bit of a hassle to auto-collect things, then have to go someplace where the location sprites won't interfere with anything else and dump the stuff I don't need.
I'm imagining an interface where I could tick/un-tick boxes to tell the system whether or not to auto-collect the item when I run over the top of it. And maybe not show the location sprites either.

Taurus Daggerknight

Local Viking
Reaction score
Completely agree. I was thinking about this while playing last night.

Another reason this would be helpful; spear throwing in groups.

A lot of times, I'd toss my spear, and my friends would accidentally pick it up, instead of me being able to run over and collect it. Even though they never use spears herself, and have no intention of ever doing so. It makes the entire weapon a little bit of a hard sell if you're in a group.