Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Game crashing within 5 minutes of playing in a world.

NeoAltra

Local Viking
Reaction score
I've been having this issue for about 2 months now, since before Mistlands came out as well. I have gotten rid of all existing mods and verified my files, uninstalled and reinstalled, and nothing is working. Hoping to get a solution here.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you getting any crash logs, errors or description that might help us further investigate?

NeoAltra

Local Viking
Reaction score
@Nick No crash code, just went the longest I ever went without a crash in a while though. Installed in about a minute after I sent the last comment and got into a world about a minute and a half after. I'm posting this right after the crash.

Hawkexpo

Local Viking
Reaction score
Seems like a Legacy issue. You will have to stat anew. Unfortunately, but best to start now than struggle any longer.

NeoAltra

Local Viking
Reaction score
Seems like a Legacy issue. You will have to stat anew. Unfortunately, but best to start now than struggle any longer.
What do you mean by Legacy issue? I’ll try a new world, but I’m playing on a character and world from after Mistlands.

NeoAltra

Local Viking
Reaction score
Just tested a new character and a new world, and it crashed about 5 minutes in. While loading up the world, it also had two white screen moments where it asked if I wanted to close or wait. I'm also running on Admin mode.

poyce yeah

New Viking
Reaction score
I've been having this issue for about 2 months now, since before Mistlands came out as well. I have gotten rid of all existing mods and verified my files, uninstalled and reinstalled, and nothing is working. Hoping to get a solution here.
I have the same issue, lmk what u find.