Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Ideas for more Boss monster

Allfather

New Viking
Reaction score
I have an idea for 4 New bosses:

1: Lokis bastard:
Lokis bastard as seen in the horror movie the ritual, could be the second or third boss. I think to spawn him, you need to craft a totem from a deer trophy, bones and surtling cores. The totem can be placed in a cabin in the dark forest, which would be a new altar. The power you could get from him would be able to make you invisible to enemies for 5 minutes

2: Jörmungandr:
I thought Jörmungandr needs to be added as a boss for the ocean. Bigger as the sea serpents. I thought to spawn him we could use a feature from the tale of Thors first encounter with him. But for that we need cows. You could buy the fishing rod from the merchant and a bulls head. the merchant sells it. Or cows and bulls get in the game. Now have to throw the fishing rod with the bulls head in the ocean and spawn Jörmungandr. The power from him could be faster and longer swimming (Like Eikthyrs power but in Water)

3: A Jötnar:
I dont know which Jötnar could be a boss, but i thought one in the Mountains could be a cool boss. Spawned by combining fire and ice on an altar (Just like the birth of Ymir)
For the Power i thought it would be nice to get extra protection against frost damage (just like Bonemasses power but for the cold)

4: Surtr:
In the south of the map. The Land of Ash (I dont know the english name of it only the german: Aschen Lande) You could kill the Surtlings to get a trophy of them. 2 of them would be needed to Spawn Surtr destroyer of the Bifröst and the universe. The power from him could be a fire effect to all weapons for 5 minutes.

If you guys have a better idea or improvemends for my idea, please write them down :)

Thanks for reading; Your Allfather Odin