Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

Meteors

sstella

Local Viking
Reaction score
Just as krakens randomly spawn in the world, I think meteors should be added. They should crash dramatically with a server-wide announcement and contain new and unique ores and materials that can only be found in crashed meteorites. Perhaps meteors can be used to introduce new bosses or challenges? Finally, perhaps players can craft some sort of compass that leads to meteors.

Overall Valheim is a massive beautiful world, and I think content should be added which would encourage exploring the world when one otherwise wouldn't. Adding meteors presents new unique locations to find and can potentially be used to introduce new mobs, bosses & crafting materials.

Caswallon

Local Viking
Reaction score
Channelling a bit of Conan Exiles there eh sstella! :)

Or more accuratly the source material of both know (I am not havin' a go here but agreeing with you)

World events in general would be excellent above and beyond the simple "your base gets raided" though I do admit I LIKE the way they have that set up as well.

I would like to see the mining expanded a bit so that in addion to whatever we're looking for now and again "rare" ores might drop like magnetite (loadstone - found in Norway I belive) which helped make early compasses.

But meteroic iron for making rare/late game weapons yeah absoloutly!