Welcome, Viking!

Join our new and growing community of Vikings that are exploring Valheim, together.

optional changes for hardcore players

TheLostViking

New Viking
Reaction score
Great Game!
I want to play fresh start with my friends. And we want harder experience.
desireable improvments:
dedicated server setup to make server specific character who can not join any other world, to prevent taking items from other world and transporting ignots/ore or dragon eggs by portals. (not even top food allowed to bring to making life more easy)
server option to log in with empy stamina (prevent relog while swimming). bcause u can swim basicly eternal by reloging.
server option unable to logoff while poisoned (to freely remove poison debuff)
server option to modify terrain behavier. To prevent using hoe or pickaxe to make ground walls, by making terrain slide and form ramps any mob can walk on. (force players to build actual wall structures)
Optional for bright future:
things like time running anchors automaticly applies to player tombstones and base under enemy attack event

Is it possible to make all of this right now by using different mods?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a handful of these are likely already made as mods that you could install on a dedicated server.

Head on over to Nexus Mods (one of the larger modding communities for Valheim) and see what you can find:

TheLostViking

New Viking
Reaction score
Thank you very much, found most of my needs, still not sure if it possible to make server specific character