This update is for the Public Test branch of Valheim, and may therefore be unstable. Before we launch this update to the Default version of the game, we want to make sure to have a chance to discover bugs and adjust the balancing, to give you the best game experience possible.
Access the Public Test branch by right clicking Valheim in your Steam library, and then select ‘Properties’. In the new window, select ‘Betas’ and type in the code “yesimadebackups”. The Public Test branch should now be available for you to choose from.
Please leave any feedback you may have in the appropriate channel in our Discord, or in the appropriate forum on our website.
As always, remember to be considerate towards players not partaking in the Public Test, in case they want to avoid spoilers.
As the password indicates, please make sure to make backups of your save files before playing.
Some minor fixes to the PTB! If all is well, it should soon be moved over to the default branch.
Fixes & Improvements:
* Fixed issue with Steam Dedicated servers not running properly
* Upgraded Unity engine from 2022.3.9f to 2022.3.12f
* Change the default render scale setting to be "Native"
* Cleanup of the WearNTear code
* Fixed particle system indicating build-piece orientation not being visible
* Fixed boat no longer being detected as being underwater anymore
* Localization updated